--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-11-14 03:04:54 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Alien Shooter (Low %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Alien Shooter 1.2 for PC.  Easy mode?  Green blood?  What!?  Sigma Team games are a blast to play and they're almost as much fun to watch, since the entire screen becomes smeared with guts after about three seconds.

Audio and video are great.  The runner played as individual levels and timed himself to 18:03 total.  The menu between levels allows you to buy weapons/ammo and upgrade your character, but that time isn't counted since there are splices in the video there.

I timed the individual levels with VirtualDub, starting on the first frame when the level loads and ending when the screen starts to fade out at "Mission Complete":

Mission 1 18.466 seconds
Mission 2  30.166 seconds
Mission 3  1:44.100
Mission 4  1:40.300
Mission 5  2:29.634
Mission 6  1:04.533
Mission 7  1:29.467
Mission 8  1:33.777
Mission 9  3:58.633
Mission 10  3:14.267

The runner makes good use of secrets to find good weapons early and get Implants to save money.  Also good use of deliberate deaths to respawn closer to objectives.  In only a couple of spots does he ever slow down to grab health or ammo.  Once the Magma Minigun is purchased the game is a pushover.  One possible time saver could be to skip buying the shotgun and save that money to upgrade Speed sooner, since the grenade launcher is found rather early and the shotgun is no longer needed.

Decision: Accept.  Now do Zombie Shooter.

Quote:
Video Quality: Good
Audio Quality: Good

Player takes lots of risks that simply wouldn't be doable on higher difficulties - such as running straight through packs of enemies or skipping turret sections . Overall very good gameplay and consistency.

Decision: Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mihail 'horned' Petrov!
Thread title:  
Willing to teach you the impossible
LOW% GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to all for accepting my run. In addition this run was completed on normal mode too (as male) But longer at about 5 minutes. So I decided to submit easy mode speedrun
A Hint accepted. Now ZOMBIE SHOOTER run is IN PROGRESS! thumbsup