List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/AceCombat4.html

Very Easy difficulty SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
well the video error is finally fixed (there is a weird little hitch at ~2:30:35 though)
and it's an improvement on an existing run so i guess it's an auto-accept

also i hate this video and i hate you for making me watch it yet again

Quote:
The audio and video checks out. All the missions are there, no obvious video manipulations noticed. When there was time to waste (theres a lot of it), waiting for timed missions, as much as you can ask is done to pass the time. Whenever the time is on the line, things are done quickly, and faster then the previous run.

Acceptable in my book. SDA's book is showing wear from all the changes, but should be acceptable all the same, in my eye.

Quote:
Alright, I finally got around to reviewing this. Video quality is lacking quite a bit, but it is from a file transfered two years ago. To quickly sum it up, this run is a lot better than the old one because it improves every segment that doesn’t have a set time. The runner uses a better understanding of the game and much better strategies to take down the old run. I really can’t go into much more detail, because the runner has summed them up in his comments already. I say this is a definite accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nicholas "Sir VG" Hoppe!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
MAS8705: 2011-12-20 09:37:01 pm
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
O boy... Here comes the flood of verifications...

All the same though, Congrats on another Successful Speed Run Sir VG...

Edit: Well, I thought it was about to begin >_<...
Waiting hurts my soul...
I wouldn't call two a flood... Wink
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2011-12-20 10:25:17 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
Yay!  After TWO years and really only because I had to dig out my old DVD recorder (THANK GOD I KEPT IT) for the same reason I ditched it - it started to screw up burning the DVDs.

Now if only Ace Combat 5 would get out of verification...
Fucking Weeaboo
What's the longest time a run has taken from completion to posting?  I think I just set a record.
Edit history:
Manocheese: 2012-04-02 07:25:13 am
Manocheese: 2012-04-02 07:25:02 am
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
The first level of Doom is up there. It was completed on 9/28/1998 and posted on 7/30/2004.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Manocheese:
The first level of Doom is up there. It was completed on 9/28/1998 and posted on 7/30/2004.

Doom doesn't count. Tongue

IDIDSAYTHAT.
#Casual
Anyway congrats again, VG